I thought that the interview process was going to be bad when I got to Tillman and I couldn't find the stairs. I also had left my apartment pretty early in case I got lost in there seeing how I'd only ever been in the auditorium and I'm pretty good at getting lost in buildings. Apparently I left a little too early because my interview wasn't until 1:00 and I got there around 12:45.
Once it was my turn to go I was kinda of nervous because I'm usually not so good at talking one on one with people that I don't know very well. Once she started asking me questions I was surprised by how fast I thought of answers for them and I think that I really let my passion for the area of sociology and social work come out. I feel like she was impressed with all of the volunteering that I had done in the field. I think that my interview went really well and felt pretty good about the whole thing when I left. I'm glad that she was able to see how passionate I really am and told me that I did a good job and would most likely get accepted. It also helped when she gave me advice on references and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She was monumentally impressed! I bragged about the work one of my students has done to friends I was talking to later that afternoon. =o)
And your story about the milk still makes me get teary eyes.
Good work!
Post a Comment