Sunday, March 30, 2008
Free Topic
This weekend I went to the Carolina Cup. I had never been before but I had always heard it was beautiful weather. Of course the one year I choose to go it would be freezing cold and windy making me wear my jacket the entire time. I never really got over being cold but once we started walking around I started to warm up some. One of my friends tried to sneak a dog in and we had to do some stealthy action since one lady yelled at them...of course we just went through another gate hiding the dog on our second try. I saw some people that I knew which was cool and despite what some people say I actually did see horses. I had never seen a real horse race before and it was pretty neat seeing them jump. After standing around for a while we decided to walk back to where we were and this is where the trip took a turn for the worse. First of I got a shower of beer all in my hair and all over my dress from some guy who didn't even apologize while I was walking, and then it started to pour rain. I guess the rain helped to get the beer out of my hair and off of my dress but never the less I was not having fun. This was not the Cup experience that I was expecting to have at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment