Saturday, March 8, 2008
Presentation Reflections
I really enjoyed watching everyone's presentations that I got to see. I missed a day due to not feeling well so I missed some but those that I did see I really liked. The most memorable one to me was Lindsey's on how to make the perfect boiled egg and tuna salad. I've never been too good at boiling eggs so hopefully her way will work out for me in the future. I also really enjoyed Amber's on taking an all inclusive vacation. I love going on vacations and have been on an all inclusive one before but I never realized how much money they can save you in the long run. Everyone seemed to talk about things that were interesting to them which was cool because they got to add a personal touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Johnsie! I wrote about your presentation on my Blog this week. I thought you did a wonderful job.
Hi! I reflected on your presentation! I love to hike - i had no idea all those waterfalls were nearby!
Post a Comment