The first article I read was "A Crash Course in Interview Preparation." This was a good article about the basics. Reading it pointed out some things I already knew such as preparing ahead of time and wearing nice clothes. But it also pointed out some things I hadn't thought about such as having a neutral color umbrella and always writing with a pen. Having a Q and A session the night before with a friend or alone was good advice because this would make me feel better during the actual interview. It also talked about having your resume and portfolio organized and ready to show the interviewer.
The second article that I read was "Six Common Job-Interview Questions." This article provided a lot of good information on how to answer common interview questions. Some of these would be tough questions to answer without having practiced or thought out possible answers so having the advice from recruitment professionals on the best ways to tackle these questions is helpful. The one I found to be the most helpful was how to address your weaknesses. By pointing out how I have improved in the past I would be showing past weaknesses and how I was able to overcome them. The advice on how to answer the question about the ideal work environment was also very helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment